The Heath Inn is situated in the quiet village of Heath & Reach, Bedfordshire, on the outskirts of the charming market town of Leighton Buzzard and only 40 minutes by train to Central London.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Rushmere Park (0.5 mi)
- Rushmere Park consists of approximately 400 acres of beautiful woodland, heath and meadows. Very popular with walkers, dog walkers and families.
- Milton Keynes Shopping Centre & MK Dons Stadium (2 mi)
- The Centre MK is a large shopping centre with all the large chain stores as well as some more individual boutique shops.
MK Dons Stadium and the Bowl are nearby too.
- Whipsnade Zoo (5 mi)
- Get up close to some of the biggest, rarest and most majestic animals alive at the UK's biggest zoo - including cheetah cubs, elephants, tigers, lions, rhinos and giraffes..........and 2500 more!
- Woburn Safari Park (3 mi)
- For a day packed with animal encounters and wonderful wildlife, visit Woburn Safari Park with over 80 species of animals including lions, tigers and bears. Today it is an award winning attraction which makes a valuable contribution to conservation. Most of all it is a place where families can enjoy being together and seeing animals in a beautiful environment.
- Woburn Abbey Deer Park & Church (2 mi)
- There are designated public footpaths and driveways through the beautiful 3,000 acre Woburn Abbey Deer Park which is home to ten species of deer; The Red Deer and Fallow Deer which are native to Britain and eight other species which originally came from Asia.Then within the grounds of Woburn Abbey, stroll around 22 acres of informal Gardens, landscaped by Humphry Repton and visit the Duchess' Tea Room, Duchess' Gift Shop and pottery.
- Local Shop (0.5 mi)
- There is a Co Op local store 10 minutes walk from the hotel in the village of Heath and Reach
- ATM (0.5 mi)
- There is a bank machine at the local Co Op which is 10 minute walk from the Hotel
- Chemist (1.5 mi)
- There are a number of chemists in Leighton Buzzard which is a 10 minute drive.
Milton Keynes(11.0mi, 17.7km)
We are situated within the quiet village of Heath and Reach on the outskirts of the charming market town of Leighton Buzzard. Only half a mile from the A5 and within easy reach of the M1, Luton Airport and the main London-to- Birmingham train line.
Leighton Buzzard Train Station(2.0mi, 3.2km)
By public transport or car/taxi